twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Which Heart Rate Monitor should I buy?

I work out in a gym..I use the treadmill and lift weights. Sometimes I do cardio at home as well, on my bike or elliptical. I do not know which HRM to purchase. I heard Polar is good, but I do not know which model to buy. Do I need one with a chest strap? Which do you prefer?



Which Heart Rate Monitor should I buy?

I can not speak from experience, however for christmas I bought one for my mother. It is not a chest strap (a lot of people don%26#039;t like those) and was a good price. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Heart-Rate-Dummies...



It was on sale too when I got it. Some of them can be over $100 though. This one was easy to use and accurate my mother said and she is a nurse (retired).

No comments:

Post a Comment