twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Heart rate monitor, help please?

I want to buy the Polar F6 HR monitor (watch) but i am wondering if I have to use the chest strap at the same time i use the watch?/ can I use just the watch or the watch depend on the chest strap?



Heart rate monitor, help please?

If it%26#039;s like the polar that I own, yes, you can use the clock porton of it- alone.



It runs just fine as just a timer.



(I just checked it now)



I LOVE my polar- it know exactly when I AM pushing it too hard and it%26#039;s not my imagination- and exactly when I am Whiming out and need to push harder.



It%26#039;s great.



I have had the thing for 2 years now! same battery



Edit: I have the Polar FS1



Here is the specs for YOUR Model:



http://www.polarusa.com/Products/fseries...

No comments:

Post a Comment