twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Can someone with the appropriate marketing report tell me how big the world heart rate monitoring in

I am writing a presentation about Sports Performance Monitoring and Heart Rate Monitoring but am struggling to find any stats. I have found reports but they are fantastically expensive and all I%26#039;m after are a couple of bullet points!



Can someone with the appropriate marketing report tell me how big the world heart rate monitoring industry is?

Off the top of my head, two leading medical device manufacturers that deal with heart devices are Medtronic and Boston Scientific. Searching their sites may pull up the information you%26#039;re looking for.



Other heart information websites:



Webmd



Mayo Clinic



heart1.com



Can someone with the appropriate marketing report tell me how big the world heart rate monitoring industry is?

look there are so many things to promote your business as concern to your business and it is also depends on your own business strategy and rules of company what are strategy apply by you so keep it up slowly not fast .......................



http://www.searchenginerankings.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment