twitter




Thursday, June 17, 2010

Suggestions on heart rate monitors?

I%26#039;m just starting to exercise regularly and would like to have something more reliable to measure my heartrate while exercising. I%26#039;m looking for advice on what features I should look for in a heart rate monitor and any recommendations you may have on specific brands. Thanks!



Suggestions on heart rate monitors?

Great post! I totally understand how you feel. I%26#039;m also trying to lose weight and I found this great product which is working for me (it%26#039;s all 100% natural - a colon cleanse that was really gentle on my body. I feel so good and I lost 15 pounds). You can check the website at



http://thin-and-free.us , I had a free trial and paid less than $5.00 shipping and handling. Best of luck!



Suggestions on heart rate monitors?

I came across this great product for weight loss (all nautral) and it was excellent for me (it%26#039;s a detox colon cleanse). Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at



http://more-slender.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. A must!

No comments:

Post a Comment