twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

What kind of Heart Rate Monitor or Bicycle Computer should I use as a cyclist?

Buy what you can afford and need. Polar makes some of the best heart rate monitors out there that also include cyclometer features such as speed, cadence, and even power meter functions.



Ciclosport also makes a heart rate monitor that includes the cyclometer functions, but no power meter functionality.



If you really have the serious bling, you could go for an SRM powermeter. That will have the cyclometer, power meter, and heart rate all wrapped up into one. It%26#039;s also the choice of most pros out there.



What kind of Heart Rate Monitor or Bicycle Computer should I use as a cyclist?

Heart rate monitor I would try Cat Eye HR200 sells for $99.99. Bicycle computer I would try the Astrale by Cat Eye for $34.99 both are decent units. There are other types at lessers costs of different price ranges.



What kind of Heart Rate Monitor or Bicycle Computer should I use as a cyclist?

I have the polar s625x which is basically the same as the one you are looking at - Its brilliant. Although I do race and use it for training.



If you just want to exercise I recommend the polar s520, its wireless and has all the basic functions.



Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment