twitter




Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is the most accurate heart rate monitor system for running?

Trying to decide between Nike, Polar, or Timex heart rate monitors. Any suggestions? I don%26#039;t need a ton of features.



What is the most accurate heart rate monitor system for running?

I%26#039;ve tried both Polar and Timex. I found the Timex to lose it%26#039;s GPS real easy in cloudy weather and where there are power lines. If you are not using the GPS just the heart rate monitor. I found Polar to be better. I have since gone to Garmin, but did not get the heart rate monitor. I found trying to do it that way did not improve my running. The ole talk test works . check with consumer reports and there are some site that let you compare products. Then you can base your decision on what features you do need and how much you want to spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment